- "Well, I love Mommy and I love Daddy. But I also just really love myself!!"
- The word automatic is pronounced "automagic"
- Frotion. This word took us nearly a month to figure out what it means. Frotion = flames. Not only is it a made-up word, but it also has a tricky pronunciation. Last week, I overheard Jackson breaking down the word in syllables "fro" and "shin" to get Derek to say it right.
- When I read to Jackson the words on his shirt "Rock your socks off", he replied... "So I should dance in my flip flops?"
- While Belle's vocabulary increases daily, she is at the age when a lot of her vocabulary sounds more like profanity than anything else.
- Belle woke Derek up a few weeks ago, pointing to the pockets in her jacket, "Daddy. Money. Pocket." Who knew it would start so soon?!?
- So this isn't humorous, but Belle has started answering questions with the word "Yes." Because of her love and frequent use of the word "no," it was totally and completely shocking and I felt it deserved it's own acknowledgement!
This picture doesn't really have anything to do with funny phrases, but I love it and just want to share. Check out that tongue of concentration while building her tower!